KimStanleyRobinson.info

The reference site for Kim Stanley Robinson

1985 – The Memory of Whiteness

Discuss the novel The Memory of Whiteness

Comments

5 responses to “1985 – The Memory of Whiteness”

  1. Jason Avatar
    Jason

    Holywelkins Orchestra

    This is one of the best novels I have ever read. MyPaperWriter Review is very great for us. I am being very to know about it more

    1. Anonymous Avatar
      Anonymous

      Holywelkins Orchestra

      This is one of the best novels I have ever read. MyPaperWriter Review is very great for us. I am being very to know about it more

  2. Andy Swan Avatar
    Andy Swan

    Does anyone know if it is possible to buy a digital copy of memory of whiteness anywhere? I mostly only read things on my phone these days because I always have it with me.

  3. albinoflea Avatar
    albinoflea

    The book that inspired the Ten Forms of Change is Wilson Coker’s Music & Meaning: A Theoretical Introduction to Musical Aesthetics (1972)

    See specifically the “brief listing and definition to the main kinds of developing operation” on page 83.

  4. Michael Knopf Avatar
    Michael Knopf

    Just wanting to find out what was the source for KSR’s thinking in defining the ten forms of change in music and physics in the Memory of Whiteness?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *