KimStanleyRobinson.info

The reference site for Kim Stanley Robinson

2013 – Shaman

Discuss the novel Shaman

Comments

2 responses to “2013 – Shaman”

  1. Marty Kremer Avatar
    Marty Kremer

    I’m catching up on KSR’s work- my last read was Rice and Salt- so I slogged through Shaman.  Well worth the effort but a bit too long.  One question for whoever reads this:  “mamma mia”?  

  2. Jan Bless Avatar
    Jan Bless

    As an appetiser to Shaman can II recommend ‘Spirits of the Mothers’ by Cristi Fernández Narvaíza? This pseudo-scientific book highlights the plight of our ancestors 15,000 years ago. The chapters skilfully alternate between a narrative followed by facts, figures and the author’s conclusion. I read it in one sitting and wished other science based books used such style. I look forward to Shaman with this little book’s knowledge in mind.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *