KimStanleyRobinson.info

The reference site for Kim Stanley Robinson

2018 – Red Moon

Discuss the novel Red Moon

Comments

5 responses to “2018 – Red Moon”

  1. Daniel Avatar
    Daniel

    In chapter 2 of Red Moon, it says:

    The two edges of the circule, you know – extending up from the south pole along longitudes ninety and one-eighty?

    It should actually be 90 and 270 or plus and minus 90.

  2. Eric Tiesi Avatar
    Eric Tiesi

    I want to thank Mr. Robinson for getting me interested in Reading again. Red Moon is so descriptive that I feel like I was there with them on the moon. A certain science fiction masterpiece.

  3. ANA GOMIZ Avatar
    ANA GOMIZ

    Red moon has no end. I can’t believe…

    How could he have left the story half-finished, without an end? When is the next book planned to be published?

  4. Charley Seavey Avatar
    Charley Seavey

    Whatta ya mean, non-series? If ever the ending of a book cried for another, that was it. Talk about a cliff hanger.

    Well done!

    charley

  5. TexasBoomer Avatar
    TexasBoomer

    Excited when I found it at BN, and read it, with great interest, in 6 hours. Now I sit saying over and over to myself  “Oh NO, you did NOT!!!” Great plot, smooth flow throughout, twists and turns abound, and then I was left hanging onto nothing at the end. Leadin to another? Nope Exerpt from a follow on the same line? Nope

    Just 5-6 blank pages leaving me to ask WTH? Far too many possible directions that were triggered by the main characters (no spoilers from me 🙂 to leave it with a simple one liner.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *